What do we now know?
- It is airborne
- It is transmitted from human to human
- It lives for 9-days on any surface
- It can survive in pipes
- Human don’t develop antibodies against it
- If you touch a surface and then your eye you will get it
- If you had it, you can get it again, if you survived the first time
Both Russia 1960s (Aralsk-7) and China 1971 had severe problems with bacteriologically produced weapons inadvertently released to the population.
The Coronavirus outbreak is centered in the city of Wuhan, which has two military labs for biological weapons. The largest of these is the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
I leave you to draw your own conclusions.
Dr. Adrian H. Krieg (not a medical doctor)