In the Kabuki Theater Muller investigation
- Arrest someone on some insignificant violation of any statutory issue.
- This is very easy with over one million words of IRS statutes and over 40,000 new status enacted in just 2012 and over 50, 3”thick, volumes everyone has violated some law and no one is able to state how many laws actually exist. (There are over 20,000 laws just on guns, and from 2000 to 2007 congress created another 425 new federal crimes)
- Charge that arrested person with a violation of a law he did not even know existed to which he will then plead because he is told that if he does not plead guilty, legal persecution will continue until he is destitute. (According to the ACLU, not exactly on the political right, the average American violates at least three federal laws a day).
- Tell him if he pleads guilty the laws suits that are by this time bankrupting him will end. (This is already the case with General Michael Flynn and other Republicans; no democrats have been investigated or charged with anything).
- Completely ignore anything illegal done by: Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Robert Muller, John McCain, Barack Obama, Chelsea Clinton, Frank Giustra, Roland Gonzales-Gossby, Hadeel Ibrahim, Lisa Jackson, Bruce Lindsey, Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, James Clapper, and Donna Shalala.
Perjury: Section 18 U.S. Code § 1621 & 1001 & 1743 penalty fine $10K prison 5 Years.