Adrian H. Krieg
A resident of Florida who was born in Switzerland is a dual national, who has lived in Italy, Germany, and Mexico he is widely traveled. His Dr. degree is a Cultural Doctorate in Manufacturing Science; he is a Certified Manufacturing Engineer by SME. He has written numerous engineering books as well as well over 100 technical articles. He is a columnist and a contributing writer in numerous magazines and newspapers in America and Europe. For over 35 years he was the CEO of a manufacturing concern with plants in CT, CA, the British Midlands, and Randburg RSA. Since 1986 he has acted as an expert witness on engineering matters and worked as a turn-around expert for manufacturing plants in trouble, as well as plant liquidation advisor. His first book dealing with 20th century politics was published in Jan 1998, which was followed with another in 2000.
- Distributor Marketing * (4,000)
- July 4th 2016 the Last Independence Day
- Money a Primer
- The New American Newspeak Dictionary
- The Problems With Welding Fumes and How to Solve Them. * (45,000)
- Plate Forming Machines* (unknown distribution number)
- Marketing your Products Through Distribution Channels* (12,000)
- Our Political Systems
- The Satori and the New Mandarins*
- Vale The Illuminati and its Plans for the Future
* out of print
Dr. Adrian H. Krieg - CMFGE SME certified manufacturing engineer
Born in St. Gallen Switzerland
Is a dual national fluent in German and English.
Resides in Bradenton, FL. USA
HS Pembroke Academy (Suncook NH) class valedictorian.
Elmhurst College, University of Mexico (San Miguel De Allende campus), various courses at CCU. SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineers) certified Manufacturing Engineer. (CMFGE) U.S. Army Message center, Bi-lingual communications, served with nuclear artillery in Germany top-secret clearance. World University Cultural doctorate in Manufacturing Science. Presently Co-Chair Political Science Department World University Roundtable.
AWS (American Welding Society) Life member Speakers bureau 1985-00. SME Speakers bureau 1979-86, Silver certificate. Vice Chair AWS/ANSI Committee on fumes and gases & ventilation 1985 until disbanded. Wrote ANSI-OSHA standard for welding safety. Recipient of the AWS NATTCO award for best welding product (invention) of 1983. SME Science in Engineering Award. AWS, SME, ASM, consultant's directory. Thomas award for best advertisement 1983.
Acade'mie Europe'enne des Sciences, des Arts et des lettres 1989. Eli Whitney Entrepreneur of the year recognition award. Rolex award recognition 1987. CT/RI District Export Council first appointed by Sec. of commerce Malcolm Baldridge (Reagan) and then by every sec of commerce ending with Ron Brown (Clinton) resigned under R. Brown due to politisation of DEC. Elected to Fall Mountain Regional School Board NH. Elected President Home Owner's assoc. Panther Ridge. Appointed Honorary Board member NH Center for Constitutional Studies. Co-Chair Dep. Pol. Science World University Roundtable.
- American Nuclear Society (ANS) Ret. 1997
- American Welding Society (AWS) Life member
- American Society for Metals (ASM) Ret. 1998
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Certified life
- Society of Pipe Engineers and Designers (SPED) Ret. 1997
- Nuclear Suppliers Association (NSA) Ret. 1997
- American Arbitration Society (AAS) Ret. 1987
- World Affairs Council Ret. 1990
- CT/RI World Trade Association Ret. 1993 Other memberships of retirement are: World Affairs Council, N.Y. Academy of Science.
U.S. Department of Commerce:
CT/RI District Export Council, USDC Co-Chair, Strike force for fair trade, Legislative committee, Finance committee. Service in the CT/RI DEC exceeds ten years. (Advisors to US Dep. of Commerce)
- Technical books:
- Plate Bending Machines Fabricating Machinery Association 1974
- The Problems with Welding Fumes and how to solve them. WidderCorp.1976, 77,78.79,80,81,82.
- Marketing your Products through distribution Cannels. Self-Pub. 1981
- Distributor Marketing Widder Corp. 1970
- Structural Steel Cutting Section Of--American Machinist Reference Book 1971
- Plate section Data Book FMA 1980
Published in: New Equipment digest, The Welding Journal, Welding Design and Fabrication, IMPO, The Welding Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Metal Building Review, Contractors Electrical Equipment, The Tool and Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Safety, The Fabricator, Grinding and Finishing, Maintenance Engineer, Current Concerns, The Idaho Observer, The Nationalist Times, Barnes Review of History, The Sovereign, The Edgefield Journal, Herald Tribune and many others.
Dr. Krieg has been the guest on over 350 radio and TV shows and has been interviewed by: The Wall St. Journal, The Hartford Currant, The Waterbury Republican, The Nationalist Times, The Daily Bell, Herald Tribune, Lakewood Ranch Tribune, The Eagle Times and many others.
Other published works:
(20th century history all non fiction)
- The Satori and the New Mandarins Hallberg Publishing '97 342 pp
- July 4th 2016 the Last Independence Day Hallberg Publishing '00 280 pp
- Published Articles and Essays "92-03 a2zPublications.com '03 350 pp
- Our Political Systems a2zPublications '04 268 pp
- Vale a2zPublications '05 339 pp
- The New American Newspeak Dictionary a2zPublications '05 114 pp
- Published Articles and Essays '03 to'05 a2zPublicartions '06 310 pp
- MONEY a primer. A2zPublications '06 187 pp
- Published Essays and Articles 03-05 A2zPublications '05 410 pp
- Published Essays and Articles 05-06 A2zPublications "06 380 pp
- Before Departing a few words... A2zPublications "08 776 pp
- The American Dream/Nightmare...Obama's Plan A2zPublications "09 267 pp
- Invasion 2016-17
- Global Tyranny 2016
- The System 2015
- Our Vision 2012
- Rendesvous 2012
- OZ 2012
- Turning the Tide 2016
- Liberalism 2016
- Practical Economics for Millennials
Krieg is a contributing writer and on the editorial board of The Nationalist Times, and is a frequent contribution columnist to: The Edgefield Journal, Media Bypass, The Nationalist Times, Schweizerzeit (Switz), Current Concerns (Switz), The Free American, Culture Wars, The Portman Papers (UK) Taxing Times, and others.
- 4,094,612 Tool Mounting Apparatus
- 4,064,771 Automatic Torque controller for air Impact wrenches
- 3,845,655 Press Brake loading and unloading device
- 3,788,192 Metal Forming tool
- 3,787,970 Hydraulic weld preparation beveling tool
- 4,192,487 Apparatus for oxy-fuel cutting of plate steel
- 4,216,945 Apparatus for the automatic cutting of pipe automatically controlling the angle of bevel attack
- 4,143,862 Orbital pipe cutting robot
- 4,317,280 Power feed apparatus for remote control of power tools
- 4,218,459 Portable power metal nibbling tool.
- 4,294,013 Hacksaw blade quick holding device
- 4,252,481 Cutting tool for grinder on aluminum
- 4,078,689 Jar top removal device
- 4,340,804 Welding fume extraction nozzle (MIG process)
- 4,788,027 Nuclear BWR reactors remote controlled underwater Stellite ball removal device
- 4,757,977 Universal chain guide for orbital pipe cutters
- 4,747,955 Nuclear BWR reactors remote controlled velocity limiter shear.
- 4,842,139 Dangerous chemical Cylinder containment vessel
- 4,873,902 Portable power RR rail cold saw
- 5,055,236 Nuclear BWR reactors control rod reduction system
- NASA/LBJ Space Ctr. Advanced Projects Design Capability
- Naval Underwater Sea Systems Command Designer (USN)
- Ontario Hydro Special designs
- British Nuclear fuels (BFNL) Robotic Designs
- PP&L Special designs turbine shafts repairs
- Argonne (Canada) Nat. Labs. Special Designer
- Lawrence Livermore Labs. Special Designer
- General Atomics Special designer and builder
- Torey Pines Special Designer
- Brookhaven National Labs Designer
- Alamogordo Designer
- US Navy Multiple Yards
- BNFL UK Special Designer
- Combustion Engineering Chem Nuclear PP&L
- Westinghouse R & D Waste Chem. Texaco
- Westinghouse Hanford NES B&R
- Westinghouse Advanced Engineering Diametics Ontario Hydro
- Proto Power Bisco Nuclear Bechtel Torey Pines
- Fairey Engineering (UK) General Atomics GAPCO
- Union Carbide West Valley Nuclear TMI
- Exxon Shell Chem Nuclear
- BNFL Shell Chem Nuclear
- Designed but not patented machine tools:
- Hydraulic Lay shaft drill for electric generating turbines (For Ontario Hydro)
- Hydraulic 3 axis bore plug and flange milling machine (For PP&L)
- BWR nuclear fuel channel cutting device (numerous firms)
- Neutron window cutter For Nuclear Fuel Pool work:
- Fuel pool light stanchion cutter Remote Reracking sawing system
- Fuel pool rack cutter Remote Profile cutter
- RR Rail cross drilling machine Remote Light Stanchion cutters
- RR Pail Saw (Portable) Widder Corp.
- BWR Control Rod Crusher (for General Atomics)
- BWR Velocity Limiter Shear MSPT Rotor Bore Plug Drills
- BWR Stellite Ball Reducer Lay Shaft Drills
- BWR Poison Rod Reducer Robotic assemblies
- Robotic manipulation arm (for BNFL (UK))
- Oxy-Fuel Pipe cutters Mathey
- Remote controlled power tools High Precision Inc.
- Welding fume Nozzles Widdervac Rob Gaboriaut
- Saw Blades Rule Industries
- Saw blade locking device High Precision Inc.
- Remote controlled cylinder actuator United Gas supply
- Portable Power Hacksaws High Precision Inc.
- Widdervac Fume Eliminators Fab-Tech Corp.
- Nibblers Cal Tool Corp.
- Trademarks licensed:
- Widdervac ®
- Widder ®
- Versiflame ®
- Kriegblades ®
- Versiflame O2 ®
Past CEO of: Widder Corp, Rovic Manufacturing Inc., Nugget Realty Corp., A. Krieg Consulting Inc., Consumable Trading Inc., Panox Trading Ltd. (Switzerland) Widder UK Ltd. (UK), Widder RSA Ltd. (RSA). Secretary of Victor J. Krieg Inc. Was or is on the Board of directors of: Widder Corp, Victor J. Krieg Inc. Rovic Manufacturing Co., Nugget Realty corp. Mamaroneck Depot Plaza Corp. Pannox Trading Corp. (Zurich) Colonial Bankcorp. CT World Trade Assoc. Fall Mountain Regional School Board. A2Z Publishing LLC, AWS Fume Committee, AWS Z-40-1 Safety committee, Vice Chairman of SME Chapter 216, Paul Riley Ltd. (UK) Permabond Europe Ltd (UK) CT/RI District Export Council. Managing Director A2Z Publications LLC, Co-Chair Political Science Dep. World University (2007) Appointed (2008) honorary board member NH Center for Constitutional Studies. Co-Chair Pol. Science Dep. World University.
POB 192 Parrish, FL 34219 USA